Both, WOPROMS Agency and/or our clients are open to partnerships in various forms. In case you recognise yourself in one or more roles seen from below, please let us know. We invite:
- development partners for the joint development of products or services (for example, in the development and introduction of software and Web3 solutions, in the development of new professional classic and online content, online training and other service sectors);
- complementary partners for expanded business support services and a joint presence in foreign markets;
- financial partners for financing projects in various stages;
- marketing and sales experts and companies for co-branding, marketing and sales on domestic and foreign markets, building of dispersed sales network, and similar;
- authors of professional articles and content providers as well as business platforms and portals;
- business publishers and media;
- providers of business-professional education and training programmes (e.g. providers and/or co-organizers of professional traditional and online training programmes and events);
- classroom and events’ hall providers;
- translators of professional content;
- all others who wish to cooperate with us in the development and promotion of services and products.
All proposals, incentives and offers received from you – possibly accompanied with attachments (e.g. proposals of co-operation agreements, company presentations, summaries or of your activities etc.) will be studied by us in detail. We will make sure to get in touch with you and start a dialogue in shortest time possible. We pledge ourselves herewith that your propositions, ideas, offers or presentations will not be disclosed to third persons outside of our company.
Your partnership proposal can be sent via the Enquiry Form available on our website or directly to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your partnership proposal can be sent via the Enquiry Form available on our website. In case you need the NDA signed before, please give as a notice in your message.